Bridgetown Moving & Storage is always seeking motivated individuals to become a part of our team! We’re currently hiring for various positions to help with moving as well as full time customer service representatives. If you’re enthusiastic and willing to learn we want you on our expanding team!
Apply by filling out the form below!
Moving Team Members
Join our team of professional movers at one of the most trusted locally owned, licensed and bonded moving companies. We take pride in our work to reduce moving stress for residents and businesses in the Portland Metro area. We’re expanding and we want to talk to you if you’re ready to go the distance to exceeding our customer’s expectations.
- Paid training
- Full time employment
- Paid travel time to and from jobs
- Opportunities for advancement
- A dynamic work environment with passionate employees
- Exceptional work ethic and efficiency
- Experience in professional moving services and/or a willingness to develop a specialized skill set
- Ability to lift 125 lbs (though we’ll train you on techniques and tools to help reduce heavy lifting) while maintaining a high energy level
- Positive attitude
- Willingness to follow directions
- Clean criminal record, a background check is performed on all potential employees
- Successfully pass a drug test
Crew Chief positions are available for candidates with the appropriate experience, skill, and leadership qualities after a brief trial period.
Candidates with a valid Driver’s License will receive a higher compensation. Experience driving a 26 ft long truck is preferable.
Customer Service Representatives
Bridgetown Moving & Storage is hiring full-time Customer Service Representatives to assist in daily tasks associated with our Local Moving Services. The Customer Service Representative will be handling inbound calls as well as making outbound calls to our customers who request an online quote regarding their move.
If you are a highly organized, reliable, detailed oriented individual, who enjoys helping customers; this is the opportunity for you! This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and develop skills as a Customer Representative from the ground up.
• Inbound/outbound calls
• Data entry
• Maintaining customer files
• Maintaining group calendar
• Taking payments over the phone
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Some customer service experience preferred
• Familiarity with Portland Metro area
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to multitask in fast-paced environment
• Work within a team setting
• Proficiency with MS Office
• Professional correspondence via telephone and email
• Typing speed of at least 30 WPM
If Bridgetown sounds like the right workplace for you, please apply below with your name and contact information. List relevant work experience with references. We also gladly accept resumes. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview.