- If you kept the original box, packing your computer or television will be a breeze. If not, there’s no need to worry because you are able to construct your own.
- Fill the bottom surface of the box with bubble wrap or packing paper for padding.
- Place bubble wrap over the entirety of the screen with a piece of cardboard snug against the front.
- You can use cardboard corners to construct your own box. Use shrink wrap or tape to ensure it fits snugly around the monitor.
- If you use a ready-made box, be sure that there is packing paper or bubble wrap filling up any empty space.
- Do not lay the box with the monitor face down, always make sure it is moved standing up.
Follow our tips to ensure your tv or computer monitor arrives to your new home or office in one piece. Contact us for assistance with your packing or moving needs.